Program: Co-ed Basketball - Pickup 5s (Applewood SS - March Start)Registration Page
|Game Times||Games start between 6pm and 9:30pm|
|# People In Play||5 total. Min. 0 men/0 women|
|Suggested Roster||5-9 people|
|League Notes||- This is a pickup-style league. Please bring a white and dark shirt -- teams will be mixed up and balanced every week, ensuring that every game is different and fun!|
- Like the majority of Sport & Social programs, this is a self-officiated league.
- Format depends on turnout, likely 4v4 or 5v5. Full court may be used!
- Gym has hardwood floors.
- Please feel free to bring music as we have access to a good sound system. As we say, "winner stays, loser DJs".
- There are no gender minimums for this league.
WINTER Mar/Apr Tuesdays: 7 weeks of play
- All games are approximately 85 minutes in length.
|Location Notes||- All games are played at the Applewood Secondary School gymnasium (Bloor St and Tomken Rd).|
- This is a well-lit gym with hardwood floors. Basketball nets, when unused, fold completely away to ensure play is uninterrupted.