Program: Co-ed Basketball - Half Court 3s Nov/Dec (Applewood SS)Registration Page
|Game Times||Starts: 6pm - 10pm|
|# People In Play||3 total. Min. 0 men/0 women|
|Suggested Roster||5-7 people|
|League Notes||- All games played in Applewood Secondary's spacious, well-lit gym on hardwood floors. |
- This is 3 on 3, half-court basketball, self-officiated/supervised league.
- Overtly aggressive and abusive play is not tolerated in this league and may result in expulsion and the forfeiture of league fees.
- Recreational and intermediate divisions available (may be combined depending on registration numbers).
- There are NO GENDER MINIMUMS. You can have a team of all males, all females, or anything between!
- FALL Tuesday: 6 weeks of play.
- Includes 1-2 weeks of playoffs for all teams (length and format dependent on registration numbers).
- Each team will play 2 x 25-minute matches. Teams will play 25 minutes against one opponent, then 25 minutes against a different opponent.
|Location Notes||- All games are played at the Applewood Secondary School gymnasium (Bloor St and Tomken Rd).|
- This is a well-lit gym with hardwood floors. Basketball nets, when unused, fold completely against to ensure play is uninterrupted.