Program: Floor HockeyRegistration Page
Fall: Sep 19 - Oct 24
|Game Times||8pm, 9pm, 10pm (7pm if demand dictates)|
|League Dates||Wednesdays: September 19 - October 24|
|# People In Play||4 total. Min. 1 man/1 woman|
|Suggested Roster||6-8 people|
|League Notes|| All FALL TEAMS that register by August 22nd will receive a set of EIGHT team t-shirts at no extra cost to you! Includes free shipping! Team captains will be contacted within a week of registering from “My Team Shirts”. Checkout Team T-shirt FAQs for more info.|
- The Early Bird deadline is August 15th.
- Early Bird: Team $469 plus HST, Individual $64 plus HST
- Regular Price: Team $519 plus HST, Individual $74 plus HST
- Like the majority of Sport & Social programs, this is a self-officiated league.
- This is a 4 on 4 league. This means there is a goalie plus three players on the court at a time.
- This is NOT competitive hockey. There is NO body contact.
- We will be playing with metal hockey nets. Sticks provided on site. Only Dom Cup, Pro or Vision sticks allowed.
- Goalie gear available for rent (please contact us well before your season begins so we can arrange goalie gear rental).
- FALL Sep/Oct Wednesday: 6 week season.
- Includes two weeks of playoffs for all teams.
- Games are 55 minutes in length.
|Location Notes||- All games are played at the Applewood Secondary School gymnasium (Bloor St and Tomken Rd).|
- This is a well-lit gym with hardwood floors. Metal hockey nets will be used. Basketball nets fold completely away to ensure play is uninterrupted.