Program: Floor HockeyRegistration Page
|Game Times||Games are 7-8pm, 9-10pm (possibly 10-11pm if demand dictates)|
|# People In Play||5 total. Min. 2 men/2 women|
|Suggested Roster||9-12 people|
|League Notes||- Like the majority of Sport & Social programs, this is a self-officiated league. |
- This is NOT competitive hockey. There is NO body contact.
- We will be playing with metal hockey nets. Sticks provided on site. Goalie gear available for rent (please contact us well before your season begins so we can arrange goalie gear rental).
- SPRING Thursday: 7 week season.
- No games on May 3rd, June 7th, and June 14th (school events).
- SUMMER Thursday: 6 week season.
- No games August 2nd and 9th (gym floors being refinished you lucky ducks!).
|Location Notes||- Games played at Mentor College (Lakeshore and Hurontario). |