Program: Rowing and PaddlingRegistration Page
|# People In Play||22 total. Min. 8 men/8 women|
|Suggested Roster||22 people|
|League Notes||- Dragon boat is the ultimate team sport, welcoming all paddlers regardless of age or fitness level. Whether you want to get fit and exercise your competitive streak, or meet people and learn new skills, you're in the right place.
- A certified Dragon Boating instructor will guide you through basic gear knowledge, safety, proper paddle technique and everything else you need for a successful first few experiences on the water.
- All equipment is provided for you onsite!
- Sessions are one hour long.
- SPRING Tuesday: 8 weeks, plus 1-day Regatta.
- Includes team entry into GWN Dragon Boat Regatta happening on Saturday, July 14th.
- SUMMER Tuesday: 8 weeks, plus 2-day Regatta (last practice is on the first day of the Regatta).
- Includes team entry into two-day GWN Dragon Boat Regatta happening on Saturday, September 8th and Sunday, September 9th.
|Location Notes||- Practice will take place at Mississauga Canoe Club (31 Front Street North).|
- Spring Regatta: GWN Sport Regatta, Marilyn Bell Park on Saturday July 14th.
- SummerRegatta: GWN Dragon Boat Challenge is at Marilyn Bell Park, Toronto on September 8th & 9th.